Fellow Atmos is a coffee bean vacuum canister. Durable, air-tight, prevents oxidation and extends coffee's shelf life even by 50%. Its huge advantage over other vacuum canisters is the integrated pump - you just twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside, with no need to use any additional pumps.
- 1.2l capacity (about 450g of coffee beans).
- Made of stainless steel and food-safe plastic. The steel version is more durable and protects coffee from the UV light.
- Prevents coffee oxidation and extends its shelf life even by 50%.
- Integrated pump - you just twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside, with no need to use any additional pumps.
- Vacuum lock indicator - When the vacuum is locked, a green ring appears on the indicator.
- Easy release button - To unlock the container, just press one button.
- Airtight silicone seal - Stops air, moisture, and odours.
- Great also for storing loose food products, such as leaf tes, nuts, cereal, cookies, granola or candy. However, do not store ground substances, like: ground coffee, flour, etc. This may clog the vacuum lid and prevent a proper vacuum seal. Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside.
- Dimensions: diameter 11 cm, height 16.7 cm.
- Hand wash only. Atmos is not dishwasher safe.
|Material:||stainless steel, plastic|
|Shipping within:||24 - 48 hours|
Product reviews are obtained by means of the Trustpilot program, which allows customers who have actually purchased the product in our store issue opinions based on an individual link. Both positive and negative reviews are published in accordance with Trustpilot's terms and conditions - available here. The star rating is the average of all customer ratings for a given product.