Terms of Service
Working Days – means days from Monday to Friday, with the exception of statutory holidays in Poland.
Account – a resource within the e-store containing personal and other relevant data, including Payment Information, credentials, and documents related to its purchasing activity, provided by the Customer; created at the Customer’s request after successful registration.
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) set forth the rules for using the Coffeedesk.com store, owned by AllGood Sp. z o. o., a company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, based in the city of Kolobrzeg, at ul. Mazowiecka 24I/U9, company number (at the National Court Register, District Court in Koszalin) 435559, VAT EU PL6711812675, TIN number 32128134100000, share capital: PLN 267,000.00 (“AllGood”).
Customer – an individual client capable of upholding a transaction; a person not directly related to either the entrepreneur or their business activity.Cart – a piece of software within the e-store, supporting and relating to an integral part of the purchasing process – that allows the Customers to select the Goods for purchase.
Carrier – a third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from the Warehouse directly to Customers.
Terms of Service – the aforementioned and hereby presented Terms of Service; Terms of Service are at all times available at the e-store and must be accepted prior to making a purchase or creating an Account. Registration – a process of creating an Account by the Customer, completion of which enables him or her to participate in activities reserved for Registered Customers. Registration does not constitute the ability to place an order on the website.
E-store - an online service available at Coffeedesk.com and subpages of the same, operated by AllGood, and dedicated to Customers; or, in other words, a Business-to-Client sales module through which clients may place a purchase Goods – products or services offered by AllGood at the e-store, constituting the subject matter of the Purchase Agreement; all crucial information regarding each product are included at the dedicated product subpage
Purchase Agreement – a binding and enforceable agreement entered into by and between the Customer and AllGood once the confirmed Order of the Customer gets accepted by AllGood; its terms and conditions incorporate these Terms of Service by reference.
Order – an offer made by the Customer that, if accepted by AllGood, leads to the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement; as a rule, Orders may only be placed via the Cart; in exceptional cases – via email; online Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the whole year; the Order processing takes place between 8am to 4pm CET on Working Days; Orders can be made only for Goods currently available on the e-store
Payment Information – details required for the purchase of Goods through the Platform, including, without limitation, credit/debit card numbers, bank account numbers, and other information provided by the Customer.
Service(s) – a collective term for all the online resources, facilities, tools and information that AllGood makes available through the e-store
Warehouse – a storing facility from which all Orders are dispatched, located in Kolobrzeg, at Sienkiewicza 12, building STARLET, 78-100, Poland.
1. These Terms of Service set forth the terms upon which the Customer may use the Coffeedesk.com e-store; in particular, they define the terms of placing and modifying Orders, creating Accounts, effecting payments, procuring delivery, filing complaints, and all other rights and duties binding upon the Customer and AllGood as regards Goods purchased via the e-store.
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The Customer must first thoroughly read and understand these Terms of Service before making use of the E-store.
3. The E-store is dedicated to individual Customers, whether they hold an Account or not. It provides each Customer with Services, free-of-charge, and around the clock, throughout the year. The Services include: ordering forms, registration and login forms, Account, Cart, search bar, favorite products, individual price list, dedicated discounts, previous Orders, payment and shipping information, newsletters, complaint and returns modules.
4. In order to use the E-Store the Customer must satisfy the minimum technical requirements as listed below:
- the Customer must use a telecommunications terminal equipment (such as, for instance, a computer or smartphone) with one of the following browsers installed on it: Mozilla FireFox 20.0 or newer, Apple Safari 4.0 or newer, Google Chrome 23.0 or newer, all with active Java Script and Cookies;
- the Customer must own an active e-mail account;
- the recommended minimum screen resolution is 1024x768 pixels.
5. The Customer may not use obscene or vulgar language, deliver any content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, or use the E-store in a manner that is disruptive or disturbing to either one or both, the site and the Customers.
6. All agreements, whether Purchase Agreements or otherwise, are in accordance with Polish and/or EU laws, and made primarily in English.
7. All changes in these Terms of Service will be made known to the Customers.
§ 2. ACCOUNTS
1. An Account is not obligatory to proceed with placing an order via the E-store; both registered and guest Customers may equally place orders and use the store to its full ability.
2. Wholesale Orders are not possible at Coffeedesk.com; should you have a registered business venture, we highly recommend using our B2B dedicated website instead as Coffeedesk.com will not permit purchases other than those of individual Customers.
3. All provided information must be accurate and truthful; information must be up to date.
4. The Customer may not share its Account details, such as a login and password. Should the Customer have reason to believe that its Account details have been accessed, intercepted, or otherwise abused by a third party, it should immediately contact AllGood. AllGood may not be held liable for any losses or damages sustained or incurred as a result of unauthorized or reckless sharing of the Account details.
5. By creating an Account the Customer agrees to be bound by and comply with these Terms of Service.
6. The Account is created after completing registration and requires no additional verification.
§ 3. REGISTRATION1. In order to obtain a registered Customer status, the Customer must first undergo the registration process and thus create an Account;
2. User gains the Registered Customer Status by completing the necessary registration activities in the E-Store by following the interactive forms. The customer completes the form by referring to the relevant messages displayed upon it while completing the form (in particular, the customer provides his / her real and mandatory information) and then activates the "Complete Registration" button.
3. A Customer might also create an account during the purchasing process by activating the „Register me now” button.
4. The Customer must accurately and truthfully fill in all required fields of the interactive form available at Coffeedesk.com; once the registration is completed, the Customer will receive a confirmation email with an activation link.
5. Activating the Account is equal to agreeing to these Terms of Service; it leads directly to the creation of a binding agreement between the Customer and AllGood for the provision of Services.
6. The Customer may terminate the agreement for the provision of Services at any given moment. The termination takes effect immediately after effectively reaching AllGood. The termination can be declared by:
e-mail to email@example.com
letter to building STARLET, Sienkiewicza 12, 78-100 Kołobrzeg, Poland
§ 4. ORDERS
1. No part of the Platform is intended or may be understood to be, or may be treated as, a contractual offer capable of acceptance within the meaning of Article 66.1 of the Act of April 23, 1964 – the Polish Civil Code.
2. Orders can be placed by both registered and guest Customers of the E-store. A non-registered Customer should be aware that he or she is obliged to accept these Terms of Service with each and every order they place.
3. The Customer makes an Order by virtually adding Goods to a Cart. The contents of a Cart can be freely modified.
4. Once the Cart contents are confirmed, the Customer must provide shipping and invoicing addresses, and choose a shipping and payment method. Once the Customer activates the “Confirm your Order” button the Order is finally confirmed and may be undergo further processing; the Customer will receive a confirmation email.
5. Each time before sending the Order to the Seller, the Customer is provided with a summary of the Order for confirmation, ie the total price and exact details of the Order. At this point the customer can make a final modification of the order before submitting it.
6. The order submitting process allows Customers to make final adjustments or correct any possible mistakes prior to finalizing the order. Should any errors or mistakes be noticed in the shipping/invoicing data after the Order has been confirmed, the Customer may get them corrected using contact details at all times available on the E-store; mistakes must be corrected prior to shipping and AllGood assumes no liability on account of mistakenly submitted information.
7. The Order is binding upon both the Customer and AllGood as of the moment it has been confirmed, through email communication and online confirmations.
8. The content of the concluded Sales Agreement is secured and made available to the Customer through the E-Store's sales system, including in the Client's Account and sent to the Client's email address when submitting the Order. The customer who submitted the Order and received a statement of acceptance of the offer by the Seller will be given a digital document in the form of an order confirmation together with his order number, confirming the conclusion of the Agreement together with its contents, as indicated in the preceding sentence.
9. Order processing commences:
- for Orders settled via PayU– once the payment is registered and confirmed by PayU;
- for Orders settled via PayPal – once the payment is registered and confirmed by PayPal;
- for Orders settled via an international wire transfer – once the payment has credited the bank account of AllGood;
10. The Customer may cancel the Order prior to the shipping of the Goods by contacting AllGood and clearly stating its intention to cancel; relevant contact details are at all times available on the E-Store website.
11. Should the Order be impossible to partially or completely carry out due to unpredicted factors, AllGood will inform the Customer and refund all dues.
§ 5. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
1. All prices listed in the store are EUR retail prices that include a 23% VAT rate; prices do not contain potential shipping and duty fees or charges.
2. The total price of the Order is calculated according to the choices made by the Customer in the Order form, in accordance with the rates indicated there. The binding total value is indicated to the Customer in the Order Summary presented to the Customer both in the purchasing process as well as an e-mail confirmation provided to the client after he or she confirms their order.
3. The Customer can choose one of the available payment options:
- International online wire transfer;
- PayU – immediate external electronic payment system; PayU SA, located in Poznan (60-166), at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, company number (at the National Court Register, District Court in Poznan – Nowe Miasto and Wilda) 274399, and VAT number 7792308495.
4. The Customer is obliged to settle the payment for the order within 3 working days since setting the Purchasing Agreement. Should the payment not be received by the seller within the mentioned time period, the order will be cancelled.
5. AllGood will issue an invoice for each Order; should the Customer however hold a registered business venture with active VAT EU, it is advised they place and order through a wholesale dedicated website found under: b2b.coffeedesk.com.
6. All invoice data provided by the Customer during the purchasing process are final data that are not subject to change after shipment or delivery to the customer.
7. AllGood reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as it sees fit. All Good will inform Customers about any planned pricing changes with a reasonable notice.
8. All Orders must be pre-paid, unless an individual Purchase Agreement states otherwise.
§ 6. DELIVERY
1. Orders are carried out within the European Union.
2. Deliveries are carried out by external, independent, and professional Carriers:
- UPS – for package Orders
3. Shipping costs are covered by the Customer according to the price chart available at all times on the Platform, unless free shipping applies; delivery costs are added to the total value of ordered Goods.
4. Free shipping applies to all Orders that are worth at least 99 EUR.
5. Goods are shipped to the address provided by the Customer. Should there be any address-related issues with delivery, AllGood will contact the Customer immediately
6. Delivery time varies depending on the country of delivery; exact time can be found in the relevant chart available at all times on the Platform.
7. If – before handing over a package to the Customer – the Carrier states that it is either damaged or incomplete, the Carrier and the Customer will determine a cause and execute an adequate protocol stating the facts concerning the defect. The same rule applies where the Customer claims that the package is damaged upon arrival.
8. If Goods are being ordered from outside of the European Union, import duties and taxes may apply, and be charged against and borne by the Customer. All relevant additional costs will be estimated after placing an Order, presented to the Customer, and – if accepted – added to the total value of the Order; all Orders to be dispatched outside the EU are subject to individual shipping price and delivery time.
§ 7. COMPLAINTS
1. AllGood delivers Goods that are free of defects, be it physical or legal. Should the Goods be defective, the Customer may file a complaint and demand that either:
- the price is proportionately reduced, a correction invoice is served, and a refund is effected; or
- the Good is substituted with a non-defective counterpart; or
- the pecuniary refund is effected and a correction invoice served.
2. In its relations with AllGood the Customer cannot take advantage of the statutory warranty as regards the Goods.
3. All complaints should be reported to the Coffeedesk.com team either by a dedicated Complaints module found under “My Account”, or in the case of non-registered Customers email or a relevant form attached to the Goods; the defective Goods should be delivered to the Warehouse at the following address: building STARLET, Sienkiewicza 12, 78-100 Kolobrzeg, Poland.
4. Complaints will be addressed within 14 days of delivery of the defective Goods. The Customer will be informed immediately regarding its complaint, either by phone or email.
5. Complaints can also be lodged with respect to the Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 8. WARRANTY
1. Certain Goods may be covered by a warranty issued/provided by their manufacturer or distributor.
2. The warranty coverage will be made known to the Customer on the E-Store.
3. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend Customer's rights under the warranty provisions for defects of the sold goods.
§ 9. RETURNS
1. All customers who are subject in a long distance purchasing contract may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a relevant statement within 100 days from:
(a) for standard Purchasing Agreement- from an instant of taking over the possession of Goods by the Customer or a third party designated by him (other than the carrier).
(b) for other agreements - from the purchase conclusion date
A registered customer with an active account can submit a refund plea on the "My Account" subpage by clicking the return button at the appropriate order number. A customer who does not have a registered account should submit a withdrawal request by e-mail to email@example.com or by attaching the appropriate withdrawal form to the returned product.
2. Should the customer want to withdraw from the Purchasing Agreement prior to the Seller accepting it, the contract shall not be binding at once.
3. To keep the aforementioned deadline, it is enough for the customer to send a withdrawal statement before the deadline expiry. The customer may use either the withdrawal declaration attached to these Terms of Service or any other withdrawal declaration. A registered Customer can use the returns dedicated module that can be found under “My Account”.
4. In the event of withdrawal, the Seller will reimburse the Customer for all payments received, including the original cost of delivery of the item (except for the additional costs resulting from the customer's choice of delivery other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by Coffeedesk.com), promptly and in any event no later than 14 (Fourteen) days from the moment the Goods were delivered back to the Sellers Warehouse.
5. The customer is obliged to return the Goods immediately, but no later than 14 (fourteen) days after the date of presenting his or hers withdrawal to the Seller.
6. Should the Goods be used or damaged in any way that might diminish their market value, the Customer will be burdened with and appropriate value decrease.
7. The right of withdrawal is reserved to all items that are returned without permanent damage to either the package or the item itself and where there is no concern for health and hygiene breaches.
8. The cost of a return package is fully covered by the customer, unless the sides decide otherwise due to special circumstances.
9. Presenting a Purchasing Agreement withdrawal and proceeding with a return is unanimous with the consent to issue a correction invoice for a given order and to recognize it as the only relevant invoice for the Transaction.
§ 10. DISCOUNT CODES
1. The discount code entitles you to a discount in the amount indicated by Coffeedesk.com e-store. The store reserves the right to change the terms of any special offer at any given time. Discount codes have specific expiration dates. Once you have passed that date, system will reject the code.
2. The special offers in the form of discount codes apply only to Coffeedesk.pl customers who entered the correct code in the "Discount Code" field and confirmed it with the "activate" button when placing the order. Providing a valid discount code in the designated field will reduce the value of the ordered goods by the percentage or monetary value as indicated by the code itself.
3. One discount code can be used accordingly for one order.
§ 11. NEWSLETTER
1. Each Customer may resign from any service that the Seller provides electronically at any time with immediate effect by refraining from using such service unless the Terms and Conditions provide otherwise.
2. Newsletter Subscription is a free of charge service provided by the Seller to those Customers who voluntarily agreed to it.
3. In order to subscribe for a Newsletter the Customer must do the following: (a) fill a required form on a designated subpage of Coffeedesk.com while providing his or her email address. ; (b) accept all Terms and Conditions together with all compulsory on-line data processing agreements; (c) activate the “sign me up!” button ; (d) confirms their decision by clicking a link provided by the Seller in a designated electronic message.
4. Once the activation link sent to the Customer's email has been used, an agreement for the delivery of the Newsletter service is set between the Seller and the Customer for an indefinite period of time.
5. The Customer may at any time terminate the Newsletter Service Agreement by deactivating the subscription. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending a will statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Unsubscribe me" button found in the newsletter emails. The agreement will also be terminated if the Customer removes the Account.
6. The consent to receive electronic purchasing offers is fully voluntary and can be revoked at any given moment by the Customer.
7. Commenting is based on providing the Customers with means of electronic service that allow them to place their subjective opinions on each product found on the website. All opinions are pre-approved by our staff and can be found at a specific product subpage and are visible to all Customers at all times.
§ 12. CHANGES IN TERMS OF SERVICE
1. The Seller might change these Terms of Service for significant legal or technical reasons. Each change into the terms of service will be declared as stated below.
2. Registered Users will be notified of any amendment of the Terms and Conditions in an email sent no later than 14 (fourteen) days before the new regulations come into force. Unregistered Clients will be notified of this in a pop-up message displayed on the E-Store’s main page for 14 (fourteen) days before the new Terms come into force. During this time, the Client must again accept or refuse to accept the Terms and Conditions.
§ 13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content making up the Platform including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, data compilations, layout, underlying code and software is the property of AllGood, its affiliates or relevant third parties. The Customer may not use the content otherwise than as part of the Platform and only for the purposes strictly connected with the use of Services or purchase of Goods.
The Customer will be directly and fully liable for unauthorized use or other abuse of the content or other IP rights owned or otherwise controlled or enjoyed by AllGood.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the data stored or hosted at the request of the Customer in its Account or otherwise within the Platform remains the property and/or responsibility of the Customer, and the Customer will defend, indemnify and hold AllGood harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, and charges made, initiated or addressed on account of alleged, proven or actual infringement of third-party’s rights.
§ 14. CONTACT INFORMATION AND MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
1. The Customer can contact AllGood via:
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Phone: +48 690 80 50 20;
- Registered mail: Coffeedesk, building STARLET, Sienkiewicza 12, 78-100 Kolobrzeg Poland.